Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hyundai Bad service and still no response from company. kindly help me?

Can anyone help me solve my problem. i emailed this to hyundai company and still got no response from them. The complaint was done on 12 oct 09



hello



I am the owner of Santro HR51 Z 1838. The car was bought from Baltic

Hyundai , Faridabad, Haryana. I bought this vehicle on 26 june 2007.

The car was duly serviced from the showroom ( the authorised service

centre) .



The car steering was creating problem since the car had done 12588 kms

on 8 Oct 08.The car was sent to showroom and they changed the ball

joint assy, after 2 days the car was again sent to them as the problem

was felt,so they changed the end assy tie rod.. After that their was

no noise from the steering.The car was again brought to them at

regular service at 14643kms and at 18979 kms. The cars steering was

again found noisy and unusually hard (at 21665 kms ) and it was

brought to them and they said that the cars full steering has to be

replaced and that would cost around 19000 rs. I hope you are now clear

with what happened with the vehicle.



I want to ask you that is the life of hyundai car parts just approx 21665 kms. ?

Is the customer required to pay approx 20,000 rs for spare parts and

wear and tear for every 20,000 kms i.e re 1/km?



I have been finding this problem for some time but it was not much so

that i could appreciate that , since i am not a technical person, but

when i found it to be very hard i brought it to their notice. This

defect was pointed out to the technical people in last services at

14643 kms on 5 march'09 and also on 3 aug 09 at 18979kms also but

they didnt bother about it and told me that it is alright and has no

defect. So i mean to say that the defect arose in just 9000kms or

2000kms . I am surprised that how can they tell me about it to be ok

when it is creating so much problem to the extent that it is creating

noise. I think that first the steering was a little hard which was

unnoticed by the service personel and then when the wear and tear

continued it started creating noise.



I am surprised to say that the technical people or the mechanics at

this showroom dont or didnt pay attention to this vehicle. When i took

the delivery of the car on 8 th oct 08 i was told that it is perfect

now and after two dand just after 2 kms i am able to detect the

defect and point out but not the technical people and mechanics who

deliver the vehicle after duly checking it.After two days the end assy

tie rod was replaced.I hope i am clear in my words and explanation.





I have just bought a hyundai i-10 HR51 AF 2268.I really loved the

performance of santro and the built quality so opted for another i -

10. I even suggested my other friends and realtives about buying

hyundai vehicle instead of maruti which has very poor quality cars.I

found this because i have used and still now bearing with maruti

product. But i faced a problem in my swift ldi. The alternator had

failed and they replaced it free of cost as the car was under warranty

but they ignored the outside fitment work which i had done in my car

which was a valid reason to cancel the warranty.





i hope that if this happens with any customer then he would have to

think twice before buying a hyundai product next time. What

explanation would i give to my friends and colleagues whom i have

advised to buy hyundai products if i am myself facing it.



It does not behove for a company like hyundai to neglect the defect

pointed out repeatedly and ask for charges for repair after the

warranty period is over.

I hope you will take an urgent action in the matter and inform me

immediatly so that i can get the vehicle repaired. I am not driving

this vehicle since it may not create further problems.



Dr GoelHyundai Bad service and still no response from company. kindly help me?I don't know where you have complained about your problem. If you've done it just at a dealership level, I would recommend you to escalate complaint to Hyundai in your country of origin. In Canada, such things are not happening. Assuming there will be an exception, if the manufacturer in Canada will be notified of a complaint like this, they will definitely step forward to help customer. Here in Canada we have good will budgets for situations like this.





One thing I don't understand. You said that the car has just a little over 20.000 km on board and its an 07 model. Why is this still not covered under the manufacturer warranty? You bought the car in June of 07. Hyundai should have at least 3 years warranty (at least outside North American Continent where warranty is min. 5 years)



Talk to the dealership Owner/ General Manager directly. If nothing helps try contacting these guys at:



http://www.hyundai.co.in/contactus.asp?p





Good luck